|Publications & Brochures|
|Why We Hunt - The Role and Value of Hunting|
|What They Say About Us|
BREAKING NEWS: Conservation Force will be applying for Land Trust Accreditation. Click here to learn more.
VISION: A world with more abundant game, wildlife and marine life, and secure natural places kept relevant forever through traditional human enjoyment.
Our PURPOSE is to expand and
secure conservation of wildlife, wild
places and our outdoor way of life.
Conservation of wildlife and wild places.
• Wild places includes the ownership, holding and management of conservation and mitigation bank land easements to restore and preserve the wild, natural state and recreational use of land forever. It includes protecting the natural, scenic or open-space values of land.
• Wild places also includes wetlands and marine habitat around the globe.
• Conservation includes but is not limited to communal-based natural resource management (CBNRM) projects around the globe.
Expand sustainable use for its indispensable value to mankind and the natural world.
• Indispensable value means the positive generation of management operating revenue and incentives for local people.
• Sustainable means more than able to be sustained: it means the restoration of habitat and the growth in wildlife abundance.
Insure the continued contribution, positive perception and perceived relevance of the hunting and angling conservation community.
Facilitate greater collaboration, cooperation and coordination within the hunting and angling conservation community and participate constructively with competitors.
Add exponentially to the bio-political and conservation capacity of the hunting and angling conservation community.
VALUES AND PRINCIPLES:
|LEADERSHIP and VISION||TRUST||PUBLIC SERVICE||COLLABORATION|
|JUDGMENT and EXPERTISE||INTEGRITY||CHARITY||NETWORKING|
|ROCK-SOLID RELIABILITY||ACCOUNTABILITY||STEWARDSHIP of the NATURAL WORLD||ADVOCACY and DEFENSE|
SIGNATURE SUCCESSES AND PROGRAMS:
Sportsmen are the Force, Smart Projects and Initiatives, ESA Enhancement Reform (Black Rhino, Markhor, Wood Bison, Lion), Land Trust - Hunters for Habitat and Habitat for Hunters, Conservation Hunting, Permit Processing Accountability, Ranching for Restoration, Sustainable Use, Lions Forever, Investigative Reporting, Be Proud - Don't Apologize, Exposure and Reform of Trophy Seizure and Forfeiture Practices, The World Conservation Force Bulletin, Dedicated Charitable Conduit for Select Conservation and CBNRM Projects, America's Abundant Game, Growth in Big Game Hunting, User Pay - North American Model, Wanderlust - Why We Hunt.