One of Namibia's most famed hunters.
NAPHA Ombudsman*, 2000-present
Developed and teaches a professional hunting curriculum & adapted it for the Namibian Professional Hunting Association (NAPHA) to accommodate the first intake of Previously Disadvantaged Namibians (PDNs).
Awarded the prestigious “Most Active NAPHA Member Award” for his lifelong commitment not only to Namibia, but NAPHA specifically in the fields of education and big game hunting
* ANVO HUNTING SAFARIS (since 1970)
* ANVO SAFARIS NAMIBIA cc
* EAGLE ROCK-Hunting Academy (since 1974)
* ETANGO Ranch/Guestfarm (since 1991)
* International SCI-Director
* Board Member SCI-African Chapter
* Founder & President SCI-Africa Chapter I
* Vice President SCI-Namibian Chapter II
* President SCI-African Chapter (1997 -1999)
* Chairman AAB (African Advisory Board) (1997 - 2001)
* Mission Board Member SAFARICARE (USA-Humane Services Committee)
* Vice President Board and Founder Member FENATA.
* Vice President and Life Member IPHA (International Professional Hunters Association)
* Vice President NGC (National Game Committee of Namibia)
* Founder and President of NAPHA (Namibian Professional Hunting Association)
* Chairman Ethics Committee (NAPHA)
* Member Delegation CIC-Namibia (International Hunting Council) since 1975
* Honorary Game Warden (1979 - 1997)
* Appointed Advisor to Kxoe's Chiefs Council/Western Caprivi (1993 - 1997)
* Member PHASA (Professional Hunters Association South Africa)
* Member SCI-Renewable Wildlife Resources Committee.
* Member Dallas & Houston Safari Clubs
* Member GAME COIN (Game Conservation International)
* Chairman/Member of various other Committees & Sub Committees
* Honorary Life Member - NAPHA - from 2000 - 2001
* Founder Member and Life Member APHA (African Professional Hunters Association)
* Exc Board Director and Specialist Consultant to NATH (Namibian Academy for Training in Hospitality). Vice Chairman of the Board 2000 - 2006.
* Director & Chief Lecturer Hunting Academy "Eagle Rock" (since 1974). » Chairman NAMATANGA Conservancy
* Master Measurer - SCI & Measurer Rowland Ward.
* Ombudsman - NAPHA - since 2000
* Advisory Committee Member of the Politech of NAMIBIA - Dep. Nature Conservation/ Natural Resources & Tourism
* Active & contributing to Environmental & National planning.
* HRD Advisory Committee of the NTB (since 2003)
1989 - Recognition for Outstanding Contribution to Conservation (EWT)
1995 - the Outstanding International Professional Hunter award (SCI)
1996 - the Recognition award (IPHA)
1997 - the Presidents Award (SCI-USA)
2005 - Outstanding member of the year award - NAPHA
2006 - Conservationist of the year award -NAPHA
2006 - Conservation award for Cheetah Conservation (CCF)
*mediates differences in opinion and points of dispute submitted by the NAPHA executive. Submissions have to concern a member and are usually beyond the scope of routine matters dealt with by the executive committee. All cases are treated confidentially - no names and include a wide variety of disputes, often with a financial background but also human rights, hunting ethics, disputes over contractual obligations."